None, this is an introductory learn-to-sail course
- Aids to navigation
- Proper use of deck hardware & safety equipment
- Sail deployment and proper stowing
- Man overboard (MOB) recovery
- VHF communications
- Anchoring and mooring
- Coping with emergencies
- Classes are offered weekends and weekdays.
- Basic Keelboat (ASA 101) is taught on New Dawn, a 33' Hunter 336.
- Class size is limited to five students.
- Call for tuition, availability, and family discounts.
- 50% deposit at enrollment.
- Full payment due 30 days before scheduled class.
- This course can be held on your own boat. Call for details.